Cross Keys Capital, LLC (“Cross Keys”) is an independent investment banking firm dedicated to providing superior financial and strategic advisory services to middle market businesses with a specialty focus on healthcare services and physician practice groups. Cross Keys Capital is a leader in representing private physician group practices including ophthalmology, anesthesiology, radiology, women’s health, urology, orthopedic surgery, pathology, hospitalists, dermatology, behavior health, as well as a variety of healthcare service providers and healthcare technology companies. Cross Keys has a strong understanding of the economics and operations of independent physician-owned practice groups, with experience advising on the sale of hospital, ASC, and office-based practices. With a seasoned team of investment bankers and experienced healthcare services advisory professionals, Cross Keys understands the rapidly changing marketplace and the specific nuances that create value for healthcare services firms and practitioners.
Real-Time Market Knowledge
- Successfully sold over 60 physician practice groups, healthcare providers, services, and technology companies.
- Actively engaged in selling several other groups nationally
- Intimate with recent transactions and valuations
- Indispensable knowledge to identify acquisition opportunities with the most suitable partner
Unique Suitor Intelligence
- Strong working relationships and ongoing communication with all the potential buyers
- Comprehend each buyer’s unique aspects and approach to transaction consideration, including valuation expectations/parameters, deal structure, strategies and motivations
Cross Keys Capital was featured in the Becker’s ASC Review online and print journal for its role in the Anesthesia M&A marketplace. Please click here to see the full article.